The Evolution of Amergin
Welcome to our new website! It represents the next phase for our business and we hope you like it as much as we do.
Amergin has come a long way since our first client over 4 years ago. Over the last few months our team has worked particularly hard to re-focus the business and expand its services to better cater for Australian community organisations and businesses.
Today, we’re ready to reveal the next phase of our journey.
What does this mean for our clients?
We have made some significant changes including consolidating our marketing and consultation services under one brand ‘Amergin’. Our business is built on credibility, expertise and trust. We are committed to the success of our clients (not making a quick dollar). This is what sets us apart from everyone else and means we go further for our clients.
As well as launching a new logo and website, we have enhanced our overall service provision while also looking to improve the journey our clients experience with us. This is represented in the following ways:
- A ‘hand-held approach’ that keeps us connected with our clients through the entire project journey. It means we’re on the same page and deliver exactly what clients want, on time and on budget;
- Keeping up-to-date with new strategic and digital marketing practices to keep our clients ahead of the game;
- Access to the best design tools to build stunning websites and collateral;
- First-class reporting mechanisms to measure campaign success; and
- Marketing Workshops to share the knowledge we’ve acquired from years of experience and research, to help businesses nurture their own growth and success. We will tailor topics and duration to suit your business needs.
This area of our business is growing rapidly, particularly due to the enormous changes currently occurring in the disability and mental health sectors. We are helping a long list of community organisations apply for State and Federal Government funding, assisting with business, program and policy development and supporting existing and new organisations through the varying State processes to apply for NDIS Provider registration.
To learn more about our services or to book a free 30-minute discussion to talk about your next project, contact us now!