Transitioning to the NDIS or Aged Care Systems
Federal and State Government compliance is essential. If you’re an existing organisation transitioning to the NDIS or Aged Care sectors, our team can help you achieve compliance as well as thrive in a client-driven environment.
Amergin delivers ongoing, up to date compliance and operational support through amerginhub –
helping service providers make a difference, with confidence.
Quality and Safeguarding
Our highly-skilled team can provide your organisation with ongoing support to ensure your compliance with state and federal Quality and Safeguarding requirements.
- Meet service delivery Standards
- Integrate Quality Assurance Systems
- Mitigate organisational and client risks
- Provide safe operational environments
- Deliver high quality services
- Prepare for audits
Members are given access to a comprehensive and unique suite of resources to support ongoing compliance and promote best practice service delivery. Some key benefits include:
- Updates on all relevant state and federal legislative changes and the actions you need to take to remain compliant.
- Ongoing news feeds for the latest information.
- State and national sector updates to improve market responsiveness and adaptation.
- Library of resources to support your operational needs.
- Exclusive deals with industry-related products and services (like Care Management Systems)